Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ride the White Truck


Well, shit. This bottle passed by me so quickly that I had no chance to think about it. Basically, I was trying to push the whole Louis Guntrum experience out of my head. Because that wine is truly awful, and the remainder of the bottle will sit, ignored, in my fridge. I should give it to a bum or something. To help keep him warm.

Anyway, White Truck 2005 Pinot Grigio is an excellent value. Under $10, it's got plenty of acid and structure and just a hint of sweetness. It's mostly just a surprisingly fruity pinot grigio with a coasting finish and a beautifully pale straw coloration.

If you ever encounter a crappy wine and need to remind yourself of what good cheap wines taste like, you might ought to opt for this stuff.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home